CLASSIC NATURE is the first CD of Pink Umby Records, by composer James H. Wilson. Jim shares his thoughts:
This Album Was Over Two Years In the Making. This Music Is Meant To Follow The Flow Of Nature From Late Winter Through Spring Into Summer And On Through Late Fall.
I Hope You Find Some Peace Of Mind Giving Thought To Nature Being Nature, The Birds, Bees, Wind, Flowers and the power of God.
The following may help you see nature in the music.
This CD opens with bird songs and is shortly interrupted (musically) by wind, snow flurries and the seemingly endless winter.
From the first chirps, we are reminded of our faith that spring will come, only after winter is finished. Almost without notice, we'll wake to find spring is awake.
Spring wakes, rushing to become spring with its might and glory all around us.
Spring calms, as we find the days getting longer, working harder, and we yawn more and more approaching summer.
We'll plant our gardens and watch as our sprouts of sunflowers grow into captains, watching over our gardens.
The Iris too will waltz, while the sparrows fall in love.
As we usher summer into place, the butterflies flutter put us in a lazy summer mood.
Some travelers tell of waves of golden grain, and seasons of change. The bumblebee is not to be bothered, no matter where he is found, on city streets or deep in nature.
My favorite flower has a beautiful and mysterious melody. With fall approaching there are a few beauties still blooming.
All to soon the leaves begin dancing, the color of fall is in the air.
And finally as the days get shorter and cooler, sometimes we can watch the wings of southern geese as they fly toward warmer winter land.
Where To Buy CD Baby
1. Winters Leaving - The birds announce spring's around the corner.
2. Wake Up Spring - Let's wake spring up. 4:07
3. Springs Rush - Now spring rushes to become spring. 2:53
4. Dawn 'N Twilight - From the yawns of dawn to the yawns of twilight. 3:42
5. When Lightning Bugs Dance - Lightning bugs dancing across the lawn. 3:18
6. Sunflower Captains - Watching over the garden, the sunflower captains. 5:46
7. The Iris Waltz - The iris often waltz in the wind. 2:16
8. Flute Duet For A Pair Of Sparrows - We watch the pair as if in love. 2:55
9. Summers Mood - Just the hammock, the tree, me and the breeze. 3:52
10. The Butterfly King And Queen - The king and queen arrive. 1:55
11. Waves Of Golden Grain - Wheat fields in a breeze. 3:25
12. Seasons, Spring Through Winter - Spring becomes summer, fall, and . . .6:17
13. Confessions Of A Bumblebee - The bumblebee confesses, he stings!! 3:45
14. City Streets And Classic Nature - From city streets to country roads. 3:47
15. My Melody, My Flower - Music for my flower, my mate. 2:57
16. The Flowers Of Fall - Some late bloomers bring life to fall. 4:59
17. Dancing Leaves Of Fall - Leaves seem to do a dance when falling. 1:18
18. Wings Of Southern Geese - The geese fly far, and land in southern lakes.5:46
MLEPU505-501 Pink Umby Rec. Copyright 2001 © 68 minutes 50 seconds
Copyright © 2016 since 2000. Pink Umby Records All Rights Reserved.